Friday, June 4, 2010

Madrid: Rock in Rio



Set List
  1. Blood on Blood
  2. We Weren't Born To Follow
  3. You Give Love a Bad Name | BadName-2
  4. Born To Be My Baby| BTBMB-2
  5. Lost Highway
  6. In These Arms
  7. Have a Nice Day | HAND-2
  8. When We Were Beautiful
  9. Superman Tonight | Superman-2
  10. Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen from Mars
  11. Bad Medicine / Roadhouse Blues | BadMed/RHB-2 | BadMed-3
  12. It's My Life | IML-2 | IML-3
  13. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night | Saturday-2
  14. Hallelujah | Hallelujah-2
  15. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  16. Runaway | Runaway-2 | Runaway-3
  17. Work for the Working Man
  18. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  19. Keep The Faith | KTF-2 | KTF-3
  20. Wanted Dead or Alive | Wanted-2 | Wanted-3
  21. Living on a Prayer | Prayer-2 | Prayer-3
Extras
Videos/MP3 Rip

MediaFire folder contains:
Photos
Other Videos
Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.
Visit our YouTube page!

No comments:

Post a Comment