Wednesday, June 23, 2010

London, UK: O2 Arena (10)


Set List
  1. Blood on Blood
  2. We Weren't Born to Follow
  3. You Give Love a Bad Name
  4. Born to Be My Baby
  5. In These Arms
  6. I Don't Like Mondays (with Sir Bob Geldof) | Monday-2 | Mondays-3 (pro vid)
  7. I Got the Girl
  8. Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen from Mars
  9. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  10. We Got It Going On
  11. Bad Medicine/Hot Legs/Shout | Hot Legs
  12. Love's the Only Rule
  13. Lay Your Hands On Me (Richie Vox)
  14. Bed of Roses
  15. Diamond Ring (ptl)
  16. These Days | These Days-2 | These Days-3
  17. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night | Sat Night-2
  18. Happy Now
  19. It's My Life
  20. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  21. Keep the Faith | KTF-2
  22. Damned | Damned-2 | Damned-3 | Damned-4 (ptl)
  23. Wanted Dead or Alive (ptl)
  24. Living on a Prayer


Extras
  1. Kid Rock (So Hott)

Videos/MP3 Rip

MediaFire folder contains:
Photos


Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.

Check out our YouTube Channel!


No comments:

Post a Comment