Tuesday, June 22, 2010

London, UK: O2 Arena (9)



Set List
  1. Last Man Standing
  2. We Weren't Born to Follow
  3. You Give Love a Bad Name
  4. Raise Your Hands | RYH-2
  5. Born to Be My Baby
  6. Lost Highway
  7. Garageland | Garageland-2 | Garageland-3 | Garageland-4
  8. Runaway
  9. Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen from Mars
  10. We Got It Going On
  11. Bad Medicine/Pretty Woman | Pretty Woman
  12. Lay Your Hands On Me (Richie Vox)
  13. Make a Memory | Memory-2 | Memory-3
  14. I'll Be There For You | IBTFY-2 | IBTFY-3
  15. Something for the Pain
  16. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  17. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  18. It's My Life
  19. Work for the Working Man
  20. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  21. Keep the Faith
  22. Always | Always-2 | Always-3 | Always-4
  23. Wanted Dead or Alive | Wanted-2
  24. Living on a Prayer

Videos/MP3 Rip

MediaFire folder contains:
  • Video downloads
  • Audio rips from video downloads
Photos


Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.


Check out our YouTube Channel!


No comments:

Post a Comment