Sunday, June 20, 2010

London, UK: O2 Arena (8)











Set List
  1. Blood on Blood
  2. We Weren't Born to Follow
  3. You Give Love a Bad Name
  4. Born to Be My Baby
  5. Superman Tonight
  6. In These Arms | ITA-2 (ptl)
  7. When We Were Beautiful
  8. Summertime
  9. Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen from Mars
  10. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  11. We Got It Going On
  12. Bad Medicine/Roadhouse Blues | Bad Med (ptl) | RHB
  13. Homebound Train (Richie Vox) | Train-2
  14. Bed of Roses | BOR-2
  15. Mama's Got a Squeezebox | Squeezebox-2 (ptl)
  16. These Days | These Days-2 (ptl) | These Days-3
  17. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  18. Have a Nice Day
  19. Work for the Working Man
  20. It's My Life | IML-2
  21. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  22. Keep the Faith | KTF-2 (ptl) | KTF-3 (ptl)
  23. I Love This Town (ptl)
  24. Wanted Dead or Alive
  25. Living on a Prayer


Extras
Videos/MP3 Rip

MediaFire folder contains:
  • Video downloads
  • Audio rips from video downloads
Photos


Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.


Check out our YouTube Channel!


No comments:

Post a Comment